Sunday 29 June 2008

My Favourite year



Well i only came to the school in year 8, before that i was in New Zealand. I loved my school there and had lots of mates which I still keep in contact with. So I really enjoyed year 7.
My 2 best mates in New Zealand! Zoe and V!



Half way through year 8, i joined Ricky. At the start I felt really left out and misssed N.Z loads!!!! However I made some really cool friends, and by the end of the year I had fitted in really well.

This years been great! I'v really enjoyed school and love all my friends too bits! I'v made it into most of the school sports teams, and have really enjoyed playing all of them. This year I also did a marathon!!which was really good, and hope to do again next year!I also went to go see Mika and Scouting for girls!which were amazing. And I'm going to a summer festival, with one of my favourite people(Nikki from the picture!)!which should be really good aswell.I'm really looking forward to going to Spain on Friday!:) :) :) It should be loads of fun!

So yea Year 9 has definatly been my favourite year, although I still miss New Zealand and Zoe and V loads!
Picture above: Me and my mates at Heathers party.(sorry i couldnt be bothered to label everyone in the pic!)
Picture Right: Me with my friends at the Acky

3 comments:

X- angelic-abi-X said...

lol this was soooooo much fun
i luuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrv ur blog i laugh at the photos!!!!

i looked so stupid in this photo tho!!
XXX

Izzy Wizzy said...

Hiya tara i really like ur blog especially the pic of us all together do u have anymore???

Anyway keep it up and i will add u 2 my friends list kk

love isis

xx

a smile is not a smile unless you mean it said...

anglic abi uhhhmmm ok great blog cant what for spain either c u there great site